[FieldTrip] cluster-based permutation test in the time dimension

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 24 13:14:50 CET 2021

Hi Songhee,

I don’t know whether I fully understand your question, but I think that such option does not exist. The option minnbchan only exists (and is functional) for channel level data, in order to define the minimum number of suprathreshold neighbouring channels. Across the time and frequency etc. dimension the spatial neighbourhood is implicit in the consecutive time/freq points, so each sample by definition only has 2 neighbours (one on either side).

Note that minnbchan will not work for ft_sourcestatistics, as far as I know.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs