[FieldTrip] ‘Pracademia’: The Growing Trend of Academics Writing Books With Popular Appeal

Avi Staiman avi at aclang.com
Mon Nov 15 08:46:46 CET 2021

Dear FieldTrip Readers,

In continuation of last month’s panel on writing for a popular audience,
this month we will expand upon our conversation by exploring the topic of
how publishers identify books with potential for popular appeal.

We are honored to be joined by *Ellen Chodosh, Director at NYU Press*,
and *Michael
Sinocchi, Publisher at Routledge*, who will offer their unique perspectives on
how they choose the manuscripts they publish.

*November 30 at 4:30 PM Israel time/ 2:30 PM UK/ 9:30 AM EST on Zoom*

Save your free spot to attend the interview!
<https://www.aclang.com/event/routledge-november-30-2021/?src=fieldtrip>

If you are unable to attend but wish to receive a recording of the
discussion, please register using the link above and we will send you a
recording after the event.

[image: 21.png]

--

Sincerely,