[FieldTrip] New PhD opportunity Obleserlab, University of Lübeck, Germany

Jonas Obleser jonas at obleser.de
Mon Nov 1 13:40:16 CET 2021

Dear all,

a PhD position funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft in my lab is here:

Starting Spring 2022, we are looking for somebody interested mainly in higher cognitive functions of language/speech/semantics and their neural interfacing with domain-general networks.

It’s a collaborative project with Gesa Hartwigsen and the Max Planck Institute CBS in Leipzig.
The Lübeck part will mainly be EEG studies in healthy adults, but there is plenty of intellectual ‘leg room’ in the project.

An interest/even experience in advanced methods never hurt,
but please encourage also your current students who are about to finish their MSc theses.

The full job ad is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sj1lmrdk791hg7e/Ausschreibung_DFG_Obleser_PhD_2021_final.pdf?dl=1 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/sj1lmrdk791hg7e/Ausschreibung_DFG_Obleser_PhD_2021_final.pdf?dl=1>

Thanks for spreading the news.
Best wishes, Jonas

Jonas Obleser
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil.
Chair in Physiological Psychology and Research Methods

University of Lübeck
Department of Psychology
MFC 8, Maria-Goeppert-Straße 9a
23562 Lübeck, Germany