[FieldTrip] databrowser for ica component viewing

Nir Ofir nirofir2 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:31:30 CEST 2021

Dear Dan,

The 'raw+comp' label is given to data structures that include "raw" data
(time and trial fields, among others) and "comp" data (mixing matrix field
among others), which is what you're supposed to get by running
ft_componentanalysis on raw data (not averaged). Is it possible that you
ran ICA on ERP data? Otherwise, check your comp structure to make sure it
has the right fields. You can see exactly which fields are expected by
taking a look at ft_checkdata.

Good luck,
Nir