[FieldTrip] units of lcmv source-localized activity

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue May 18 14:09:44 CEST 2021

Hi Lin,

If the gradiometer positions (and headmodel and sourcemodel positions) are expressed in meters, and the sensor data in T, then I would assume that the virtual channel units are Am, under the further assumption that you have been using a ’normal’ lcmv algorithm without any normalization of the weights, and that you are looking at the mom field of the source output.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs