[FieldTrip] Survey on EEG cap preparation

Giacomo Bertazzoli giacomo.bertazzoli at unitn.it
Fri May 7 12:46:57 CEST 2021

Dear all,
we are a bunch of students from University of Trento (Italy) trying to
figure out the best way to prepare an EEG cap.
We are collecting data on how the cap is prepared around the world!
If you ever prepared an EEG cap, please fill out our short survey at
https://forms.gle/ztjTSAQDbjna3RZ1A  <https://forms.gle/ztjTSAQDbjna3RZ1A> .
That would allow us to understand how different labs deal with this phase
and how to make it more efficient.
Thank you in advance!

Giacomo Bertazzoli

--
Giacomo Bertazzoli, PhD Candidate
Cognition Neurostimulation & Connectivity Lab - CIMeC
Email: giacomo.bertazzoli at unitn.it
https://webapps.unitn.it/du/en/Persona/PER0194098
https://www.linkedin.com/in/giacomo-bertazzoli-8737b160/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/giacomo-bertazzoli-8737b160/>