[FieldTrip] fieldtrip download is inaccessible ?

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Mar 30 15:00:07 CEST 2021

Dear Vadim,

I can confirm Julian’s experience, in that the ftp-server is also reachable for me. For future reference, Julian specifically means to point to the following link: https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/tags
from where official ‘release’ versions of fieldtrip can be downloaded. The latest tagged release is the most recent stable version of the code base, i.e. a piping hot copy of the master branch of the repository after a batch of test functions were successfully executed overnight.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs