[FieldTrip] Component plotting in figure of choice

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sat Mar 27 16:40:05 CET 2021

Hi Sander,

I think that this change (i.e. intended improvement of the overall codebase in terms of consistency and expected functionality) https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/issues/1721 refers to what you are experiencing.

I think that you may need to specify the cfg.figure option appropriately. If I read the code well, and if it’s your intention to plot just a single component, ft_topoplotIC will switch to topoplot_common, which handles the opening of new figures using the fieldtrip/private/open_figure.m
Depending on what your needs are, you can specify cfg.figure to be ‘yes’, ’no’, or ‘gcf’.

Le dùrachdan,

Jan-Mathijs