[FieldTrip] Neighborhood of voxels in the volume source space

Lin Wang wanglinsisi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:21:51 CET 2021

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

I'd like to conduct the analysis in the volume space because I'm also
interested in hippocampal activity. I guess I could use The Brainnetome
Atlas as provided in fieldtrip template atlases (
https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/template/atlas/) for finer-grained parcels.

Thank you again for your valuable input!

Best,
Lin