[FieldTrip] downloading tutorial data

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 19 12:38:16 CET 2021

Hi Cecilia,

This question has been asked (and answered) as recent as march 1 jongstleden: back then I answered:

The link points to a location on the Donders Centre ftp server: ftp://ftp.fieldtriptoolbox.org/pub/fieldtrip/tutorial/SubjectEEG.zip . For me it just seems to work, so I don’t know what is causing your problem. It could be a problem with your browser settings, and/or your firewall. Do you get an error message at all? Perhaps if you google for your specific problem the internet might help you here.

Currently, my answer will be still the same.

Good luck,

Jan-Mathijs