[FieldTrip] Fully funded PhD in University of Sheffield

Li Su ls514 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 19:53:05 CET 2021

Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for several PhD candidates with relevant background (cognitive neuroscience,  psychology, computer science or similar) to join my research group in Department of Neuroscience, University of Sheffield.

The students will study neuronal dysfunctions underlying dementia using a combined computational (such as AI and machine learning) and neuroimaging approach.

We have existing MEG, EEG, MR and PET data for patients with dementia including dementia with Lewy bodies. The students will be jointly supervised by me and colleagues in Department of Computer Science as well as collaborators in University of Cambridge and University of Newcastle.

Funding is available for 3.5 years. Deadline is 15 April 2021.

For more details:
https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/relating-neuronal-dysfunctions-with-mental-deficits-in-neurodegeneration-a-computational-and-multimodal-imaging-study/?p130875

Application form available here: http://www.shef.ac.uk/postgraduate/research/apply. <https://www.findaphd.com/common/clickCount.aspx?theid=130875&type=184&DID=2544&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.shef.ac.uk%2fpostgraduate%2fresearch%2fapply.%26nbsp>

Kind regards,

Li Su

—
Professor Li Su, PhD
Chair of Neuroimaging
Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience,
University of Sheffield, 385A Glossop Road,
Sheffield, S10 2HQ, UK
Alzheimer’s Research UK Senior Research Fellow
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge,
Level E4, Box 189, Cambridge Biomedical Campus,
Cambridge, CB2 0SP, UK
http://www.aicn-group.com <http://www.aicn-group.com/>