[FieldTrip] Motor execution and imagination paradigms

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Mar 8 09:09:57 CET 2021

Dear Vera,

Perhaps you might find it helpful to start reading the following:

https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/walkthrough/

This is a basic explanation of experimental data analysis works in general, focussing on how it’s done in Fieldtrip.

Also, you could have a look at:

https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/coherence/

Which explains how to extract a neural metric (in this case: coherence) from an experimental set up that is similar to yours. Obviously, you’d need to abstract away quite a bit from this tutorial but it might contain some useful pointers.

Good luck,

Jan-Mathijs