[FieldTrip] Unable to download the zip matlab files to practice preprocessing functions

Shirley Libman Hackmon shirley.llibman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 15:20:03 CET 2021

Hi,
I recently visited and subscribed to your website to learn more about EEG
signal basics and it's preprocessing and further analysis using fieldtrip
functions.
Unfortunately, it seems that the ftp is down on your website and I'm unable
to download the zip files you provided from some experiments. Could you
please try and fix the problem of the inability to download it from the
links, or can you please send me the zip files so I could practice?
Thank you very much.
Good day
Shirley