[FieldTrip] Loading atlas_MMP1.0_4k.mat error not found && ft_sourceanalysis SVD NaN Inf

Andrade Rey René rene.andrade at edu.uah.es
Fri Mar 5 12:13:03 CET 2021

I have seen fro EEG I should use dkatlas. Although that would actually give me the same error because I don’t know where it is located.

On 5 Mar 2021, at 11:21, Andrade Rey René <rene.andrade at edu.uah.es<mailto:rene.andrade at edu.uah.es>> wrote:

Dear community:
I m trying to run the tutorial of connectivity EEG analysis modified from MEG. And I receive this error message.

Error using load
Unable to read file 'atlas_MMP1.0_4k.mat'. No such file or directory.

Error in fieldtrip_coherence (line 231)
load atlas_MMP1.0_4k.mat;

 I could finally reduce the source model to 3d8 because 3d10 gives an error of NaN or Inf.

Error using svd
Input to SVD must not contain NaN or Inf.

Error in ft_inverse_pcc>pinv (line 352)
  [U,S,V] = svd(A,0);

Error in ft_inverse_pcc (line 253)
          filt = pinv(lfa' * invCmeg * lfa) * lfa' * invCmeg;

Error in ft_sourceanalysis (line 775)
          dip(i) = ft_inverse_pcc(sourcemodel, sens, headmodel, avg, squeeze_Cf,
          methodopt{:}, leadfieldopt{:}, 'refdip', cfg.refdip, 'refchan', refchanindx,
          'supdip', cfg.supdip, 'supchan', supchanindx);

Error in fieldtrip_coherence (line 108)
source = ft_sourceanalysis(cfg, freq);

Best,
Rene Andrade.