[FieldTrip] Error using ft_clusterplot (line 153)

MUSTAFA YAVUZ m.yavuz.18 at ogr.iu.edu.tr
Tue Jun 1 17:30:45 CEST 2021

Dear Bruno,

As far as I know, ft_clusterplot cannot handle the given data structure of
your stat output variable. You may consider using ft_multiplotTFR with the
mask created by the ft_freqstatistics by adding the mask to the struct data
you have for plotting.

For instance;
%% Prior to calling plot functions;
your_TFR_data_to_be_plotted.mask = your_stat_variable.mask
cfg = [];
cfg.layout = your_layout;
cfg.maskparameter = 'mask';
cfg.maskstyle = 'outline';
ft_multiplotTFR(cfg,your_TFR_data_to_be_plotted)

Hope I am not mistaken and it helps,
Best,
Mustafa

Bruno Mansur via fieldtrip <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>, 1 Haz 2021 Sal, 17:35