[FieldTrip] source-localizing the two conditions

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jul 13 19:30:15 CEST 2021

Dear Matt,

I don’t see much difference between the first question in this message, and the question you asked (and I replied to) earlier, on July 3, so please have a look at that reply, and rephrase your question in light of that thread.

W.r.t. localizing the effect: I’d recommend reconstructing the individual conditions, and compute the difference at the source level.

Good luck,
Jan-Mathijs