[FieldTrip] Fwd: AMIE & SuSIE 2021

Carsten Wolters carsten.wolters at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jul 9 15:40:40 CEST 2021

Betreff: 	AMIE & SuSIE 2021
Datum: 	Fri, 09 Jul 2021 14:12:03 +0200
Von: 	AMIE-SuSIE-academy <AMIE-SuSIE-academy at somces.org>
An: 	wellmer <wellmer at somecs.org>

Dear SuSIE and AMIE Alumni,
we are ready to launch the 2021 edition of the
·*AMIE* -  Annual Meeting on Imaging and Electrophysiology in Neurology,
Neurosurgery and (cognitive)                     Neuroscience  - 13 – 15
Sept 2021 (methodological conference)
·*SuSIE* - Summer School on Imaging in Epileptology - 15 – 17 Sept 2021
(summer school for adult and pediatric           epileptologists)
Due to the ongoing Covid-pandemic, we have opted for an online-only
format again, using the “GotoWebinar” platform.
Please check out the program at www.susie.academy
<http://www.susie.academy/> and www.amie.academy
<http://www.amie.academy/> and take the opportunity to book directly.
We are proud to have found established workshop leaders and SuSIE
lecturers again who will introduce you to the scientific or clinical
topic at the highest but nevertheless applicable level. If you are
interested in participating in the methodological conference AMIE, we
invite you to contact the named workshop leaders and make suggestions
for your own contribution.
In addition, we plan thematic investigator workshops within which you
may present your own study results, invite others to participate in your
own studies or search for cooperation partners for future projects.
We kindly ask you to spread the word and point out the AMIE and SuSIE to
your peers and colleagues, in particular junior scientists and
neurologists and neurosurgeons in training.
We are looking forward to meeting you at this year’s AMIE and SuSIE in
September.
For the AMIE and SuSIE organizing committee,
Jörg Wellmer