[FieldTrip] ICA artifact correction for continuous multimodal MEG and EEG data

Arnaud Delorme arnodelorme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:02:02 CET 2021

Hi Erfan,

I do not think there will be a fundamental difference applying ICA in EEGLAB or Fieldtrip. In EEGLAB, we actually recommend using continuous data (not epoched data). For simultaneous EEG/MEG ICA decompositions, I would recommend reading these two documents.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/~jiversen/pdfs/iversen_makeig_meg_eeg_2014.pdf
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/githubwiki/files/eeglab_jri_meeg.pdf

Best wishes,

Arno