[FieldTrip] ft_indepsamplesregrT beta values?

MUSTAFA YAVUZ m.yavuz.18 at ogr.iu.edu.tr
Wed Feb 24 18:34:39 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

I have a question about correlational analysis in FT.  I am trying to test
for correlations between my mean amplitude ERP data and behavioral scores.
To this end, when I use ft_statfun_correlationT, I end up with a "rho"
subfield of the output which includes correlation coefficients. However, I
was wondering whether it is possible to have beta values obtained from a
regression analysis (e.g. after using ft_statfun_indepsamplesregrT) ?

Best wishes,

--
*Mustafa Yavuz *

M.Sc. in Neuroscience