[FieldTrip] Error with mutual information

Gian Marco Duma gianmarco.duma at unipd.it
Fri Feb 19 09:44:21 CET 2021

In the ft_connectivity_mutualinformation the indication of the data input
is 'The input data should be a Nchan x Nobservations matrix'. My data is a
classic n-ny-m matlab matrix with the n= number of channels (in my case the
vertices of the source) and m= number of time points. I thought that maybe
reducing the source vertices (by downsampling to an atlas) could help, but
it is not the dimension of my matrix the problem, since I continue to have
the same error.
That's why I'm not sure where the error comes from.
best
Gian Marco