[FieldTrip] Error with mutual information

Gian Marco Duma gianmarco.duma at unipd.it
Thu Feb 18 10:57:46 CET 2021

Xavier, thanks for your quick reply. I solved the installation problem,
however I have two more questions. I'm not sure how to compute mutual
information with the ft_connectivityanalysis function, since I did not find
mutual information within the methods section of the function.
The second question is: my data are basically  resting state source
activity I extracted from brainstorm with the dimensions 15002 (vertices) x
2000 (time). In the mutualinformation function says 'The input data should
be a Nchan x Nobservations matrix'. However, when I try tu
run ft_connectivity_mutualinformation I receive the following error:

Error using entropy
Too many input arguments.

Error in information (line 501)
  [H{:}] = entropy(R, opts, outputOptsList{:});

Error in ft_connectivity_mutualinformation (line 156)
          output(k,p,m) = information(R2, opts, 'I'); % this computes
mutual information

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks