[FieldTrip] Error in downloading link from web

TORRALBA CUELLO, MIREIA mireia.torralba at upf.edu
Wed Feb 17 16:05:11 CET 2021

Hi Robert,
Now it works perfectly, I am directed to the usual page asking for my email
to get the downloading link. Ok, if I get this problem again I will report
it at github.
Thanks!
Mireia

Mireia Torralba Cuello
Multisensory Research Group
Center for Brain and Cognition, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Address: Edifici Mercè Rodoreda 24.313
        c\ Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27
        08005 Barcelona
http://www.mrg.upf.edu