[FieldTrip] Error in downloading link from web

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 17 15:52:41 CET 2021

Hi Mireia,

Thanks for reporting, I was able to confirm your problem. A few days ago we migrated some of the files and scripts that are used for the website and for maintaining the releases. Apparently, something went wrong. I have updated the file permissions and now it seems to work again (at least for me). Please check once more.

Please do keep an eye open for other issues that might be caused by the migration: If you (or anyone else) detects anything that is wrong with the website, ftp server or other online infrastructure, please report it as an issue on https://github.com/fieldtrip/website/issues/new <https://github.com/fieldtrip/website/issues/new>

best regards,
Robert