[FieldTrip] Fieldtrip not working

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 17 13:25:54 CET 2021

Hi René,

I agree with you that you didn’t explain well enough in your first message. But your second message did not really improve this, to be honest.

Stephen’s reply to your initial question was clear enough to me. He basically pointed to the documentation that allows you to get started.

Your reply to his e-mail does not help in getting any further. Not only does the generic statement that ’nothing is working’ lack any information, it moreover does not give the impression that you have followed up on Stephen’s basic suggestions.

I think that the readership of this list deserves a little bit more input, in order to be able to help you. Please note that there are a couple of 1000 people reading along, of which decent portion is actively thinking along. To make most efficient use of this sizeable resource, please give us something to work with.

If you are uncertain as to which information to include in your message, please consult: https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community/
and
http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info:doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pcbi.1002202<http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002202>

 Good luck,