[FieldTrip] Defining trials

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 10 08:49:40 CET 2021

Hi Mubeen,

You’d need to write your own ’trialfun’ if you want to achieve what you want. See: https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/making_your_own_trialfun_for_conditional_trial_definition/
to get started.

Good luck,

Jan-Mathijs

On 10 Feb 2021, at 00:52, mubeen afzal <mubafzal at hotmail.com<mailto:mubafzal at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

Following up on this. Could someone help me with this code please.

cfg = ft_define trial

I have event labels on my file 'ep.sw' and 'end' defining segments of interest
<image.png>
How can I create trials around only segments between 'Ep.sw' and 'end'. I dont know where to define the end segment for each trial. In the edf file label its named 'end'.

Regards,
Mubeen