[FieldTrip] Event: How Can Scholars Work with Publishers to Improve the Author Experience?

Avi Staiman avi at aclang.com
Tue Feb 9 13:19:37 CET 2021

Dear Fieldtrip Readers,

I want to let you know about our new ‘Publication Success Interview Series’
where we will be interviewing thought leaders in the field of academic
publishing about their work. I invite you to join me for my interview
with Mathias
Astell, Chief Journal Development Officer at Hindawi. Mathias oversees 220
journals in the major STEM fields which publish thousands of articles every
year. His focus is to help the journals he oversees improve their
relationships with authors.
In the interview, we will discuss how authors and publishers can work
together to make publication a better and more equitable process while
improving science. Scholars who attend the interview will have the
opportunity to raise with Mathias the specific challenges and frustrations
they face working with journal publishers. February 23 at 4:30PM IST/
2:30PM GMT/ 9:30AM EST on Zoom
<https://www.aclang.com/event/hindawi-february-23-2021/?src=>Free registrati
<https://www.aclang.com/event/hindawi-february-23-2021/?src=fieldtrip>on
Already have plans? Register using the button above and we will send you a
free recording after the event.

Sincerely,

Avi Staiman, CEO

Int. Phone: +972-522-414-342