[FieldTrip] Visualizing Depth Electrodes in Subcortical Areas

Runnan Cao runna90 at 126.com
Thu Aug 19 17:36:26 CEST 2021

Dear FieldTrip Experts,

I am wondering whether we have some functions to visualize the depth electrode(contacts) position in 3D or 2D view of brain after electrode placement. I have followed the procedure in https://www.nature.com/articles/s41596-018-0009-6#Sec33 <https://www.nature.com/articles/s41596-018-0009-6#Sec33> to

localize the interested contacts. There is a visualization step using ft_soureplot to plot functional data on subcortical rois, but I could not figure out what I should I input if I just need to plot the electrodes on the transparent brain.

Could you please help?

Thanks!

Best,
Runnan