[FieldTrip] .bin eeg files

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Apr 22 14:36:47 CEST 2021

Hi all,

Or perhaps somebody might feel lucky and look into this in order to come up with a generic solution which will bypass EEGLAB altogether….

Nonetheless: if a tour through EEGLAB works, it might be worthwile to document this on the getting started page, which is a more persistent location for solutions than the e-mail discussion archive. Note that everybody can edit the website, so knock yourselves out!

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs