[FieldTrip] MEG NORD conference 2021 , Registration is now open

Asma Benachour asma93benachour at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:42:31 CEST 2021

Dear all,

        We are happy to announce that the registration for MEG NORD 2021
conference is now Open!!!

     We are very excited to host two keynote speakers *Matt Brookes*,
School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Nottingham  And* Nathan
Weisz*, Centre for  Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Salzburg in our
two days Conference the 24th and 25th of May (Digital Edition).

     There will be amazing site presentations and Blitz talks from Leading
North European contributors in the MEG field.

For registration, please visit:  https://megnord.org/

You can find the full program here:
https://megnord.org/2021/program-2021.html

 Looking forward to meet you there