[FieldTrip] problem with leadfield

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Apr 12 13:45:43 CEST 2021

Hi Philip,

Yes, indeed.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

On 12 Apr 2021, at 13:40, philip Joadavi <p.joadavi at gmail.com<mailto:p.joadavi at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks for your quick reply.
so if I sum over the channels on the selected dipole, I get these results :
so
for leadfield computed with 64 channels:

1.0e-14 *
   -0.1818   -0.6828    0.5815

for leadfield computed with 32 channels:

1.0e-13
    0.0046   -0.1538    0.0872

and for the subset of 32 extracted from 64 channels leadfield :

-0.3738   -0.4471   -0.2351

is that what you are referring to?

Best,
Philip