[FieldTrip] Source plot clusters using ft_sourceplot

Rouzbeh Zamyadi rouzbeh.zamyadi at sickkids.ca
Thu Sep 24 20:52:40 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am currently running a between groups statistical analysis on DICS resolved source space data for a number of subjects. I would like to know if there is a way to plot the output of the ft_sourcestatistics in a way that is similar to using ft_clusterplot for frequency statistics (i.e. with clusters showing on the plots).

Currently, after calculating the source statistics, I interpolate the data (cfg.parameter = 'stats'; ) using ft_sourceinterpolate, and then plot using ft_sourceplot using the interpolated stats as input. Everything seems fine except I want the plot to mark the significant clusters as in ft_clusterplot, and I was wondering if that functionality exists in ft_sourceplot or perhaps another function within the toolbox.

Thanks so much,
Rouzbeh

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.