[FieldTrip] EEG connectivity analysis - error with ft_sourceparcellate in whole brain connectivity tutorial

Rebecca Kenny beckenny at student.ubc.ca
Wed Sep 16 01:08:29 CEST 2020

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your quick response! It seems I am still getting errors.

Index exceeds the number of array elements (0).

Error in ft_sourceinterpolate>my_interpn (line 726)
  ft_progress(sel(1)/num, 'interpolating %.1f%%\n', 100*sel(1)/num);

Error in ft_sourceinterpolate (line 631)
            av( sel) = my_interpn(fv, ax(sel), ay(sel), az(sel),
cfg.interpmethod, cfg.feedback);

There should not be anything wrong with my data and I have followed the
tutorial to a T. I am not sure what I am missing. I appreciate the help.

Rebecca