[FieldTrip] Surrogate data for ERP (heart evoked potetial) analysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Sep 9 17:04:01 CEST 2020

Dear Jeffrey,

>From your question it is not clear to extract what you want to do exactly, so if you want some meaningful input from the community perhaps you should rephrase your question in a more informative manner.
Please consult http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/discussion_list/ and links therein.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

On 7 Sep 2020, at 04:39, Jeffrey Pagaduan <jcpagaduan at gmail.com<mailto:jcpagaduan at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello! I'm currently a PhD student utilising HEP. I was successful in using Fieldtripo under Brainstorm, but needed to proceed further with surrogate analysis (n = 200). This method is not available in Brainstorm, I would like to ask if by any chance, Fieldtrip can address my concern. If yes, I want to learn this badly (given with my zero skills in coding).

Cheers