[FieldTrip] How this Warning: output time-bins artrial 30, frequency 4 (7.00 Hz) affect data? Differences in power spectrum and

Maité Crespo García maity_winky at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 23 19:45:33 CEST 2020

 Hi Helena,
The warning probably means that the time points you are specifying in cfg.toi do not fully match those present in your data. Try giving a real time interval extracted from your variable time inside stim.

You should get an output of time-frequency bins centered at each toi you specify. However, some time-frequency bins at the edges are missing due to the "boundary effects". I recommend you to check the time frequency tutorial Time-frequency analysis using Hanning window, multitapers and wavelets - FieldTrip toolbox

|  |  |

|  |
Time-frequency analysis using Hanning window, multitapers and wavelets -...

Best wishes,Maite