[FieldTrip] Installation- Unrecognized function?

Karen Konkoly karenkonkoly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:44:41 CEST 2020

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks for your response! The first part of the error was "Index exceeds
the number of array elements (0)." And there were a bunch of warnings
before it. What do you mean by overloaded version? I just searched my
computer, and it seems that this might also be a function in eeglab. What
do you think I should do in that case? I tried taking eeglab off my path,
but I still got the same error.

Best,
Karen