[FieldTrip] Etymotic ER-30 for MEG experiments

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:20:12 CEST 2020

Dear Bruno,

we ordered our insert phones for the EEG lab from this distributor:
https://www.evident-shop.de/audiologische-kopfhoerer/etymotic-research-einsteckhoerer/ <https://www.evident-shop.de/audiologische-kopfhoerer/etymotic-research-einsteckhoerer/>

Even though they only list the „short“ version, i.e. not the long tubes for the MEG, it might be worth a shot to see if they can order the long tubes as well.
They always answered very quickly.

Best,

Julian

Prof. Dr. Julian Keil