[FieldTrip] Source reconstruction - low-rank leadfield

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Oct 20 12:41:33 CEST 2020

Hi Tibor,

Let me deliberately ignore your follow up questions for now, and focus on the grand scheme of things, and ask a question back:

using the simbio headmodel, and the (it seems) cortically constrained source model as an input to ft_prepare_leadfield, does this result in dipoles which are inconsistently classified as ‘inside’, (as having a ’true’ for the corresponding entry in the inside-field) while the corresponding entry in the lead field cell-array is empty?

If so, this needs to be fixed, because it is incorrect behavior of the fieldtrip code. Again, looking forward to a PR that fixes this (possible) issue.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs