[FieldTrip] Decrease in channels after re-referencing

IMT2016025 Akshi Akshi.025 at iiitb.org
Thu Oct 15 19:52:16 CEST 2020

Dear community,

On closer inspection, I found out that there were some discrepancies between the neighbourplot I was getting using the layout I had and the ideal neighbourplot. This led me to prepare my own layout by plotting electrode positions manually and the issue is now resolved.

Thanks and regards,
Akshi

Message: 1