[FieldTrip] Interpolate sources to the grey matter only

Yun Zhao Yun.Zhao1 at monash.edu
Sat Oct 3 05:58:13 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

As I'm new to fieldtrip, here is one of the problems I encountered
recently. What I have is functional and anatomical data. The functional
data is computed for each source point (I have the grid points'
coordinates) and the anatomical data is MRI for every subject.

What I want to do is interpolating the functional data to the grey matter
of the anatomy. I have tried ft_sourceinterpolate but it doesn't seem the
method has an option for interpolating things on grey matter only.

I'm wondering if someone knows how to achieve this. Or I'd try DIY. Thanks
in advance.

Kind regards,
Rowen