[FieldTrip] Power from LCMV method ?

Christodoylos Karittevlis christodoylos_k at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:15:23 CET 2020

Dear Fieldtrip community,

I have one question. I am using the beamformer LCMV method for source localization of simulated data (1 dipole in a sphere).
I am trying to figure out how the source.avg.power is estimated from the function ft_sourceanalysis. Can anyone give me some explanation on that or maybe some directions where I can find more details on the estimation of power/noise using the function ft_sourceanalysis.
I tried to estimate it from the source.avg.mom but I could not really produce the power.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Christodoulos Karittevlis
PhD Candidate, ESR11- iCONN network