[FieldTrip] Elekta neuromag I/O box

Stenroos Matti matti.stenroos at aalto.fi
Thu Nov 26 15:43:06 CET 2020

Hello Craig,

Have you tried MEGIN customer support?

https://megin.fi/meg-service-2/

Cheers,

 Matti

________________________________
Lähettäjä: fieldtrip <fieldtrip-bounces at science.ru.nl> käyttäjän Craig Richter <craiggrichter at gmail.com> puolesta
Lähetetty: 26. marraskuuta 2020 16:11:21
Vastaanottaja: fieldtrip at science.ru.nl
Aihe: [FieldTrip] Elekta neuromag I/O box

Hi everyone,

This probably isn’t the best place for this question, but I’m getting desperate. We’re upgrading our stim computer for our Elekta neuromag system (not a Triux), so I need to build a new parallel interface cable between the stimulus I/O box, and some outboard devices. The connector on the I/O box is a 37 pin D-sub. Does anybody know the pinout for this connector, or know anybody that may know?

Sorry for the spam!

Thank you!!!

Craig