[FieldTrip] Adding Manual Markers

MUSTAFA YAVUZ m.yavuz.18 at ogr.iu.edu.tr
Tue Nov 24 02:18:08 CET 2020

Hi all,

I've been trying to adjust my EEG data (segmented and .mat file) to be
analyzed by FT. I already have separate trials and have temporal
information about the event markers' time courses. I constructed a Nx3 trl
structure and passed it as cfg.trl while calling ft_preprocessing. Whilst
the function worked and I can see the cfg.trl field in the output
structure, when I call ft_databrowser, the event markers are not displayed
on trials. Do you have any idea/solution for this situation?

Thank you in advance,
Mustafa

--
*Mustafa Yavuz *