[FieldTrip] Source statistics after applying a priori mask on gridpoints (or atlas?)

Cécilia Mazzetti Cecilia.Mazzetti at unige.ch
Wed Nov 11 18:37:55 CET 2020

Hello fieldtrippers,

Have a question regarding ft_sourcestatistics.

I have a priori defined mask around central gridpoints which i would like to apply before running source statistics over two groups/conditions.

Is there a way/configuration option to do so in fieldtrip? Does it make sense or that is actually not commonly done? (if so why?)

another option could be to use an atlas (although it'd be more precise to be able to apply a mask based on gridpoints in my case)

Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom!

Cecilia

Cecilia Mazzetti, Postdoc Researcher

Faculté de médecine de l'Université de Genève

Chemin des Mines 9, 1202 Genève

+41 2237 90992