[FieldTrip] MEX file error (Sendy Caffarra)

Bianca Trovò bianca.trovo at alumni.unitn.it
Wed Nov 4 21:26:19 CET 2020

Hi,

Just following up on this discussion as I recently encountered the same
problem and none of the solutions proposed above worked for me (but still
thanks Sendy for your prompt reply!). Before I had also tried (without
success) similar solutions that other users suggested *in this forum*:
https://sourceforge.net/p/erppcatoolkit/discussion/767176/thread/23854347b4/
.
At some point, I was even going to reinstall some previous OS through Time
Machine... Gladly, some FT dev (?) saved me before I had to do that. So, in
case someone else stumbles upon this discussion in the mailing list or in
that forum, I report here that for me *the only method that worked was* the
one directly proposed by Fieldtrip here:
*https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/mexmaci64_cannot_be_opened_because_the_developer_cannot_be_verified/.*
<https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/mexmaci64_cannot_be_opened_because_the_developer_cannot_be_verified/.>

Best,

<http://internationaloffice.ceasaclay.com/>*
*Bianca Trovò,*

*Ph.D. candidate in Brain, Behaviour, Cognition*