[FieldTrip] MultiplotTFR

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 4 14:45:37 CET 2020

Hi Patrick,

It works fine for me, so I cannot reproduce your issue. Have you tried closing all open figures in MATLAB before calling ft_multiplotTFR?

Since this is the second e-mail today that explicitly mentions a ‘break’ in functionality, let me seize the opportunity to point to the possibility that users can already play a little bit more detective than just mentioning ‘it worked in version X and not anymore in version Y’. If you go to the github repository https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip you can actually check the changes to the code in more detail, by investigating the ‘history’ of the function. This already could give you a headstart in describing the problem, and would give people inclined to look into this with you some handles to work with.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs