[FieldTrip] Transforming freesurfer generated sourcemodel to CTF space

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sat May 2 13:52:45 CEST 2020

Hi Peter,
Information about this transformation is present in the respective tutorial.
Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

On 1 May 2020, at 14:22, McColgan, Peter <p.mccolgan at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:p.mccolgan at ucl.ac.uk>> wrote:

Dear Experts,

I am creating a sourcemodel using the output from the ft_postfreesurfer.sh script using the following:

%% Create source model
datapath = fullfile(data_dir.folder,'/raw/','workbench');
filename = fullfile(datapath,'raw.L.midthickness.8k_fs_LR.surf.gii');
sourcemodel = ft_read_headshape({filename, strrep(filename, '.L.', '.R.')});

I then want to transform the sourcemodel into my the space the CTF space to align with my headmodel.

Could anyone advise on the best way to generate this transform?

Thanks in advance.

bw

Peter