[FieldTrip] Invalid MEX-file_combineClusters.mexw64

Fabio Masina fabio.masina83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:36:20 CET 2020

Dear Community,

my name is Fabio and I'm not a Fieldtrip expert. So my apologies if my
question will seem trivial.

I'm facing a problem when I try to run the function ft_freqstatistics.
Actually, I'm trying to call the ft_freqstatistics function from Brainstorm
and the error shows:
Error: [process_ft_freqstatistics]  Test > FieldTrip: ft_freqstatistics
** Line 101: Invalid MEX-file
'C:\Users\fabio\Documents\Research\Analyses\EEG\fieldtrip-20200320\fieldtrip-20200320\private\combineClusters.mexw64':
Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato.

Typing in the Matlab command window the command "combineClusters", again
the error message shows:
Invalid MEX-file
'C:\Users\fabio\Documents\Research\Analyses\EEG\fieldtrip-20200320\fieldtrip-20200320\private\combineClusters.mexw64':
Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato.

These are my current versions of Fieldtrip, Matlab, and OS:
fieldtrip-20200320, Matlab R2019b, Windows 10 v1903 (OS Builds 18362.720).

Following a suggestion, I tried to check if some dll file missing on my
computer. Thus, I used the Dependency Walker utility
http://www.dependencywalker.com. However, I'm not able to correctly use
this utility, especially I cannot interpret the output.

Have you some suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Fabio

--

*Fabio Masina, PhD*