[FieldTrip] ft_definetrial errors

Ryan Priefer rpriefer at adelphi.edu
Mon Mar 23 20:20:12 CET 2020

Hi Stephen,

Thank you. I simply removed Macintosh HD from the code and it worked. It
seemed to work but then was greeted with this error:
"Error using ft_definetrial (line 196)
no trials were defined, see FT_DEFINETRIAL for help"

Another question I had was regarding the cfg.trialdef.eventvalue portion,
we have two conditions (a standard and a deviant, codes/labels: '2bst_' and
'2gdv_' respectively). Is cfg.trialdef.eventvalue{'1 2'} appropriate as
stand-ins or do I put the actual values of the triggers? Is "trigger" not
the correct word in this case to use?

Thank you,