[FieldTrip] ft_definetrial errors

Ryan Priefer rpriefer at adelphi.edu
Mon Mar 23 19:44:31 CET 2020

I was just working through the scripts you sent (thank you sooo much. Just
having it all together like this is already bounds better than where I was
before). That said I have already run into some issues since my experience
with MATLAB is very primitive..
Hello all,

We are very new to fieldtrip and troubleshooting Matlab code in general (we
are used to GUIs!). We have a pipeline set up now via fieldtrip that we
adapted from a colleague but are running into some issues when trying to
adapt it to our own needs.

For some reason I am getting this error after trying to run the define
trial portion:
I have copied the exact path for the file so I am unsure why that "doesn't
exist"
The other two errors escape me entirely.

I have read extensively the fieldtrip walkthroughs and tutorials online and
we did not feel they addressed the problems we are currently experiencing.
Thanks all for the patience,

--
Ryan Priefer
Lab Technical Coordinator