[FieldTrip] Problem with ft_preprocessing and printor function

Lang, Johannes Johannes.Lang at uk-erlangen.de
Tue Mar 17 00:38:41 CET 2020

Hello there!

I'm pretty new to fieldtrip and recently ran into a problem that I don't know how to solve:
When calling the ft_preproc function I keep getting this message:

Undefined function 'printor' for input arguments of type 'cell'.

Error in ft_checkdata (line 521)
    typestr = printor(dtype, true);

Error in ft_preprocessing (line 281)
  data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', {'raw+comp', 'raw'}, 'hassampleinfo', 'yes');

Error in draft_1_3 (line 34)
[C3_temp] = ft_preprocessing(cfg, 'C3_.ncs');

I read the files using the ft_read_data('myfile.ncs')
Which returns a double.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
jd